Friday 15 May 2015

Visiting Miss Tizz

Monday found me on the first of many trains (choo choo!) heading towards London town to see the lovely Miss Tizz for 4 whole days. Well, kinda when you include travel, I was there for 2 full days. And what a brillo 2 full days we had. We walked, we talked, we laughed, we drank wine, we ate cupcakes, we had a picnic in the grounds of the Natural History Museum, we braved the huge crowds at the Victoria and Albert Museum to see the Alexander McQueen exhibition, Savage Beauty - all in all, a jolly good time was had by all. 

Oh and we watched Pitch Perfect which was hi-larious and toe-tapping. 

I didn't take too many photos as I was too busy snapchatting (what you waiting for? Get joining and follow me for the chuckles: ClaireJens) but here's a few of what I saw, innit. 







There's a whole load of fun memories from my mini-hol but I think my most favourite moment of all was after the picnic, with the sun blazing down on us, we sat on the stripey picnic rug and I played DJ with some old school tunes, like Jackie Wilson and Van Morrison, and tried our hardest not to sing out loud in front of the whole of London...

Happy happy days. 

No comments: