Sunday 9 February 2014

Discovery of the week

This week I discovered that I don't really have enough discoveries to find something new every week. Thus it's really quite hard to try to think of a new discovery. I still like the idea but think it will be best to change it to discovery of the month instead. Or maybe, I can just write random posts when I do actually discover something. That last one is probably a better idea. It's all well and good coming up with these ideas but I'm sure the people who have all these regular, weekly posts are full time bloggers and therefore exposed to a lot more discoveries and freebies and potentially exciting things to discover. 

It's fair to say there is little excitement at the moment. That last line is a little sad but it's truthful. Ho hum. 

To be a bit more jolly I did have a lovely little meet up this morning with two lovely ladies. We chatted and nattered, talked life and babies, and enjoyed lots of laughs and giggles. And Wavey and I managed to recreate The Godfather cocktail which we enjoyed muchly pre-dinner. Small things. But good things sometimes come in small packages. 

No comments: