Tuesday 4 February 2014

Currently...

1. Listening: the shuffle has hit Lily Allen, LDN

2. Eating: right at this very moment I'm eating nothing which is some kind of miracle. I had a couple of pieces of toast earlier though...

3. Drinking: again absolutely nothing. It's rare to find myself sat in the official laptop position with no food or drink

4. Wearing: green jumper, white t-shirt with big lippy kisses all over it, jeans, exercise trainers (daily walk earlier), stripy socks

5. Feeling: little bit nyeh. Finished all my deadlines so should be jumping from the rooftops with joy but this little thing called life keeps getting in the way of fun

6. Weather: earlier there was absolutely glorious sunshine, it was lush, maybe I was kidding myself when I thought I could feel actual warmth. It's now a bit grey, tiny patch of blue sky remaining

7. Wanting: some fun times would be nice, refer to question 5

8. Needing: probably some food, getting a bit peckish again

9. Thinking: will the Northumbrian cottage people actually ring me back or should I just call them again?

10. Enjoying: anticipation for tomorrow when I see one of my besties D. She has just come back from an epic trip and I can't wait to see her and hear all about it!  

No comments: