Tuesday 3 December 2013

Doors 2 and 3

Right there is a lesson to not shout your mouth off. I know, I know, I said I would post a photo each day in December, just like an advent calendar, and already by day 3 I have failed. In my defence, yesterday was an utterly batshit bonkers kind of day where I spent much of the day building myself up to do a group presentation (which we rocked by the way), before flying home, throwing some food down my throat, and heading back out the door 25 minutes later to be a happy smiley bar person for the opening night of the latest theatre production. By the time I came home I was buzzing on adrenalin, which of course means today that I feel absolutely dazed and a little bit not quite there. 

Anyway. To make up for missing out on day 2, I will post 3 photos today. Count them! Bet you can't guess what's been happening in my house today...?



No comments: