Friday 13 December 2013

12-13: Wishes

The only thing I miss about libraryland is the payday. Well, ok, a few people too, but I see them on a regular basis so it doesn't really count. But paydays? I haven't seen one of those since July and the little part of me that really loves to buy pretty things and expensive lotions and potions is feeling it big style. 

In a moment when I was just staring into space today I started to compose a wishlist of lovely things that I will buy when I finally get another payday. I have no idea when that will be but it's Christmas, it's the time to wish! 

The first item on my list is a lovely coat. Preferably a green one. I saw this lovely one today from TopShop and am green with envy (get it...green...with envy...ahem):

The second thing is a suit. A real one that fits properly and isn't just made up of a jacket here and a pair of trousers there that don't really match and looks rubbish.

The third thing is some nice makeup. Either NARS or MAC. I haven't tried either of them but I keep reading reviews for their products and their packaging is so classy. 

I'm lucky to have got the final thing already, as an incredibly early birthday present from Wavey. A lush brown satchel that is plentiful of space, soft, and a bit battered looking. 

I'm sure when the payday comes there will be many more things to add to the wishlist. But three things doesn't seem that much to wish for...

No comments: