Saturday 8 June 2013

Giving Thanks

The last assignment of the year is fully complete and submitted. I have got my life back! Not quite sure it's sunk in yet, seeing as I'm sat in exactly the same place as I have been for the last 6 weeks typing this. I've also sat outside in the sunshine and read my book. Just a normal book. Not one about risk management, yip yip! And I've baked some yummy cakes, I've so missed baking. Let's face it, I've missed everything. Woooo! 

I'd like to say a huge thanks to Wavey. During this last couple of weeks and the grimness of risk management he has been utterly fabulous. Let's face it, he is obviously a total dude anyway, and now he's a risk management dude too. 

I'd also like to thank tea. Yes without this precious brew I would never have made it through the last 6 weeks. Oh and chocolate cornflake clusters too, but a cup of tea is a much nicer picture:


Over and out.

No comments: