Thursday 31 January 2013

In 3...2...almost 1...

It's been a strange week. A huge range of emotions from excitement to complete mortification during the big leaving presentation closely followed by elation and child like glee as I scooted my way round the library on my fabulous leaving present, to today when I was angry. It's hard to explain why angry. I think it's partly knowing what I'm leaving behind, knowing that people I care about still have it to face, maybe a smidge of guilt because I'm escaping? I don't really know and can't put my finger on it to be able to describe it. I'm excited for tomorrow. Will be relieved when it's all over. A bit fearful that people might forget about me when I'm not there everyday because it really does take that extra bit of effort to make plans and get together. But mainly excitement for what is to come...

 

No comments: