Sunday 10 June 2012

A day in pictures

We went to a degree show on Thursday evening and saw lots of inspirational things. One of my favourite bits was the photography exhibition where there were so many different images and ideas being thrown out there. One person had done a whole month of photos with a different image for each day. I really liked that idea so went forth with it and on Saturday I took photos of places I went to, food I ate, things we did. Here's the results:


Is it a dog or is it a bear:
Mediterranean wrap:
Endless endless endless rain:
Herman the German friendship cake get shared out:
Man vs bear:
We ended the day watching Men in Black 3 at the cinema but I think if I'd have taken my phone out and started taking photos there I might have got chucked out for pirate-ing...
 

No comments: