Wednesday 16 November 2011

Shop-tastic

I love internet shopping!

I have a really bad memory, so I order something, a few days pass, I forget what I've ordered, then it arrives and I've no idea what's in the parcel. So I rip it open, excited as a 3-year-old, and am always delighted with what's inside. It's like Christmas over and over again. Even better actually, because it's always something I really wanted/needed.

I went a bit mad at the weekend and ordered loads of presents, so they've been arriving in dribs and drabs for the last 3 days. On Monday I had 2 parcels - a barrel of coffee and a ruler. Yesterday I had another two - a rotary cutter and an alarm clock that chirps like a robin. Today I've had 3 (so far) - a self-healing cutting mat, an eco-friendly wooden jigsaw puzzle and another thing I can't mention cos Dizz might guess it's for her. I know when I get my credit card bill I'll be singing a different tune, but right now it fabby-fabtastic fun!

No comments: