Monday 21 March 2011

First Day of Spring

The calendar in my kitchen tells me that Saturday was the first day of spring. It certainly felt like it - it was glorious! For the first time ever I was able to use my porch as I'd imagined. Beautiful morning, sun streaming in, me sitting on the bench in my wonderfully warm porch having a cuppa and reading my book. Bliss!

Then I took the dogs to the beach and they had a brilliant romp - in and out of the sea all the time, chasing seagulls, making new doggy friends and barking madly at three horses who had the cheek to encroach on their beach.

Yay to spring! Unlike Dizz and Wavey I don't have any spring flowers in my garden yet but I'm eagerly anticipating the bluebells in the planters by my front door and more warm sunny mornings in my lovely porch.

No comments: