Tuesday 22 February 2011

Still here, squashing the sofa

Day 4 and a half in the weird achey virus house and I'm bored out of my brain. However, I am starting to feel almost normal again so reckon I'll be back at work by tomorrow. I think I have to be for the sake of my own sanity. How do people do this? This not working thing? I just can't get my head round it. I've worked on and off since being 16, that's 20 years of work peeps...that has literally just occurred to me. Wow that's a whole lot of work...do you see my insanity?

I must be going insane as I'm becoming hooked to One Tree Hill. What's with these programmes? Do you think they put something in them so that no matter how hard you try you can't help being hooked right in and then suddenly, ADDICT alert! I have no idea which series I'm watching but at the end of today's episode Lucas may or may not have shot Dan...and then it ended! I'm already thinking that I'm going to have to see if it's on catch up or how will I know what happens if I go back to work tomorrow?! But seriously, how old are they supposed to be? They're just leaving high school cos it's all about the yearbooks and the valedictorian speech. I think you leave high school at 18. Look at these people:



Did any of you look like that at 18? Cos I know I didn't! I was all huge of hair and bad of outfits. There wasn't a whole lot of glossy and glam going on in my 18 year old self. Ahem, anyway, moving swiftly on.

The most exciting thing today is that Wavey tasked me with the task of finding us a new fridge. But it can't just be any old fridge as we have a fridge inside a cupboard. I know I know, I still haven't got my head round that whole integrated kitchen thing but it's what we have so there you go. At least we don't have our bin in a cupboard or I'd be seriously puzzled! So I've been a proper library bod about it, selected several and bookmarked the pages. Now all I need is the measurements, then I can price compare, then we can purchase...

I NEED TO GO BACK TO WORK!! It's funny, all I do when I'm there is complain and yet now that I'm not there I just want to be there, desperately! That's almost as puzzling as bins inside cupboards...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but what about the art? WE WANT TO SEE THE ART!