Saturday 19 February 2011

FeebleBoredFeebleBored

A good few months of healthy always leads to some being struck down. Damn I should have been taking those fizzy vitamin C tablets after all. Was at work in my weekly project meeting yesterday when feeling fine suddenly turned to feeling not so fine. By lunchtime I could barely concentrate on our weekly lunch-bitch-sesh as my stomach was feeling not great, I was feeling sick, hot, then cold, dizzy...and off my food. Robbed! Cut lunch short to head back to work thinking it would all be fine if I sat at my desk. Stomach pain, barf-worthy, hot, cold...please sir can I just go home.

So home I went. And promptly laid out on the sofa feeling very miserable and very sorry for myself. Slept for 12 hours last night, woke up feeling a little better. Until I decided that I would get up out of bed and promptly went back to feeling rubbish again. Suffice to say, I'm what my mam would describe as "peaky". I look rubbish, I feel rubbish. And the worse thing is it's the weekend! A time when we normally do heaps of fun and good stuff and productive jobs around the house. And instead I'm stuck on the sofa wrapped in a blanket, bored stiff. Boo hoo and a bit more hoo for good measure. Pants! I hate feeling feeble. But whatever this is has left me feeling so drained I'm good for nothing other than getting up and making the odd cup of tea. And blogging obviously :D

Hope everyone else is having heaps of fun! I shall have to experience your weekends vicariously to make up for mine being a big pile of poo pants!


No comments: