Wednesday 26 January 2011

Happenings...

I just got told off by my new Nintendo DS (heee I heart it muchly already and it's only 3 days old) as I didn't Brain Train yesterday...

On the same subject, it's not such a great idea to play against someone who did maths at university. All my daily records which I have been so impressed by were basically wiped out once Wavey got his hands on it...

Took a killer pilates class on Monday - yesterday no aches and pains. Today? I feel like I'm 95...ooooohhh my aching muscles...

We turned up with high anticipation for the "Jazz Funk" dance class only to be very disappointed when the instructor didn't turn up. Pah! I so wanted to find out what the funk version of jazz hands was going to be...

I got 40 birthday cards for turning 36 (eeek!) and heaps of brilliant presents. It was like Christmas on my desk, birthdays are ace!

Finally, T and I fought hard against a gang of street urchins and an alligator on a lead in order to get up some stairs, as you do...

No comments: