Monday 6 December 2010

It's behind you...oh no it's not...

Yep you guessed it, panto week begins tonight. Please enter my version of hell. Millions of grotbag kids high on either performing if they're part of the panto, or from the fizzy sweets that their parents feed them while they watch. People dancing across stage, usually tap dancing, I'm still in recovery from last year's performance where there were literally tits and sequins flying around all over the place *shudder* Stroppy directors, stressed house managers, everyone freezing their asses off cos the theatre is like an icebox and outside is sub zero temperatures...can you feel my joy? Thank god it only lasts for one week (plus matinee!) each year and then it's over and we can return to normal service of depressing plays that our punters seem to love so much.

Oh did I mention that the panto is called Santa in Space? And there's a magic wardrobe that turns into a rocket ship that a small child pops out of and it spins round...I foresee a big pile of vomit inside as said child gets a wee bit overexcited, or the stage manager spins it too fast. It's. just. awful! Hideous! Save me!

Had to work a full day today, sheesh! I'm used to part time hours now, these full time days will be very tough.

I passed at the dentist, shiny teeth are me. When I told him about the magic mouthwash he didn't quite believe it was magic. Sheesh again! It's two colours that merge together to form this magic purple pink shade and you see the bits you've missed when you spit it out...too much? Oh well :))

Snow boots are super. But rubbed my heel and gave me a blister, boo! Having said that, the streets are now like an ice rink so perhaps some ice skates and a sparkley sequinned leotard with American Tan tights might be the way to go outfit wise...for some reason the notion of a furry muff (fnar fnar) just popped into my head there for completing the outfit...

Anyhoo time for dins now. I hope you're impressed with my daily blogging, I'm trying my bestest!

One more time for the cheap seats in the back - it's behind you...all together now: OH NO IT ISN'T...

1 comment:

tizz said...

I have been very impressed with the daily blogging, it's been like my alternative advent calender! T x