Wednesday 24 November 2010

Hair 'mare

What a surprise, I've decided to grow my hair back. I just can't do it, I can't have short hair. I can't do the waking up with it sticking up all over the place, the constant need for styling products, the washing every other day nonsense - seriously what's that all about!

It's not the first time I've been here. I'm forever growing my hair long long long, then I get bored and chop it off off off. But the growing back part always kills me. I have really thick hair that grows upwards and outwards before it starts to grow long. At the moment I'm really trying to get through it by being creative with kirby grips and making a real effort on every other day hair wash day. This is how it turned out today:



But sadly, most of the time, it actually looks like this:



Hair. Mare. Roll on this time next year when it will be back to a decent length!

No comments: