Sunday 21 March 2010

Full of love

Back from the weekend. A most utterly delightful time was had. Not only did I get to spend time with my two best uni girlies I also got to spend time with Tizz, which is always one of my favourite things to do:


The weekend was fun packed. Both uni girlies have babies so we got to hang out, play with the toys, entertain the chuckling little ones, eat lots of yummy treats, drink WooWoo cocktails in a booth (obviously not with the babies at this point!), have a lovely big uni family brunch, basically a big old catch up. The kind of weekend that makes you so very thankful for having such soooper dooper friends that you love lots and will be able to enjoy forever and ever amen.

It was the first time I'd been away from Wavey since we moved in together at Christmas and it was very very odd indeedy. I was soooo excited on the train on the way home, like a big kid! I spotted him from the window and almost knocked him over with my big yaaaaaay I'm home hugs and kisses.

We've had another lovely Sunday, pottering in the garden. We cleared all the way to the circle! This is a major achievement! And things are popping up everywhere, it's so cool. By the time we were done we had rather a large selection of bags to take to the recycling centre:


We headed off there kinda speedy as it was due to close in half an hour. It's quite a funny place to go. In the past couple of weeks I've been observing people and it seems that the usual practice is for the laydee of the house to drive the car, pull up to the skips and remain in the car like some kind of princess whilst the poor blokey huffs and puffs getting all the stuff out of the back and putting it in the appropriate place. I'm obviously going wrong somewhere in this picture as I get out of the car and help Wavey. I wonder which is correct? Seems to me, you've got a lot of stuff, you both help or it's a bit unfair. One to ponder maybe.

Heading for a shower soon after a cheeky glass of red, and then into the kitchen to make hot and spicy chicken for tea, yummy.

A grand weekend in my opinion!




No comments: