Thursday 25 February 2010

Tis the final day!


Let's face it, you're not going to beat that are you! I think for most people the painting clothes come out once in a blue moon, but with the theatre group we attend a work night every Tuesday. No point getting glammed up for it so everyone has their own "wardrobe" - as you can see mine are completely battered. The holes are in both knees of the jeans now and whenever I have to do floor painting my poor knees are always battered and bruised by the time I'm done. Everything is so old that I have no idea where any of them came from, but the worn out label on the hoodie tells me Gap.

And so we've reached the last day. Hope you've enjoyed this week, I know I have but then I do love my clothes!

I'd love to know which one of my outfits from the week you liked the best, or pick an item from each day and create me the perfect wardrobe challenge, and then I'll wear it and post it on the blog.

PS. just been laughing my ass off, some woman on the phone has just asked to speak to Mrs Wavey!! I didn't like to say that his mam lives somewhere else...hehe!

2 comments:

tizz said...

I've got to say I LOVED the first day graphic print dress! GORGEOUS. You always manage f=to find fab things in the charidees.

T x

Wavey said...

I'm with Tizz on this one. Day 1 frock gets my vote.