Sunday 6 December 2009

Puppy Update

So many things to blog about! I followed Dizz's lead and made some things for Upcycle Christmas, nothing as gorgeous as Dizz's creation so I won't shame myself by blogging them. If you're interested my Folksy shop is called NothingNew.

Anyway, the reason for the blog is I went (by train via Newcastle) to visit my brother yesterday and of course saw the soon-to-be-mine puppies. While I was there my sister-in-law's friend Tina came round. Bear in mind I had never met this woman before. She gave me the cutest little house for Basil and Chewy! I couldn't believe it! Apparently she had been thinking about taking one of their sisters, and had bought the little house for her, then decided against it. Bless!

So here they are trying it out...


Note to self: never travel by train through Newcastle on a Saturday night again.

1 comment:

Claire said...

OH MY GOD! I just mini squealed with cuteness joy! Can't wait for them to arrive so that I can meet them!

Oh and pah! Your upcycle so much better than mine!!!