Wednesday 4 June 2008

We're baaaaa-aaaack!

Hello! Sorry about the lack of posts folks. For a while there ole Dizz got a bit disillusioned about being the only one out of the trio to be blogging, plus she was having a crisis of 'oh is my contribution even worthy' type-ness. But, we've had crisis talks and we've decided that we shall keep up the blogging. And even if it's not all worthy, at least it lets us stay in touch with what's happening. So. Hey. How are you all?

I'm good. Now. If I'd have blogged at half past 4 you would have encountered an extremely nervous Dizz. As I had to go to the dentist. Now I'm not one of those girlie wusses about normal visits to the dentist but this particular time was not just for a check-up but for treatment. Taking out an old filling and putting in a shiny new white one type treatment. That involved injections and BZZZZZZZZZZZZ drilling and drills that make your whole head vibrate which when you're a wonky ears is a wee bit nasteeeee. But I survived! I can't currently feel my mouth. And I just had to drink tea through a straw. But all is well. I have to say the worst thing of all was when he wheeled from one side of the big chair to the other on his whizzy stool and took my hair with him. Yep, as my hair is much longer these days I lay back and it does that fanning thing. Of course you have to lay back in the dentists chair. So the hair fanned. And the evil dentist took it with him. OUCH! But I couldn't yelp 'ow you're on my hair' cos I had a drill in my mouth. Oh happy days.

Why do you think people become dentists? Seriously. I've pondered this. I mean, most people hate going. So you head into that job knowing that everyone dreads seeing you. That would be like popping round to your friend that you see every 6 months and them hating you. Horrible. And how do they work with all that screechy drilling on a daily basis? And can you even imagine some of the horrors they must see when people open their mouths....not everyone puts oral hygiene up there as their number one priority. I say a big YACK!

There's probably tonnes of other news to catch up on. All I will say is that Fizz has terrible taste in films and we're never letting her pick the dvd again. I mean seriously, you'd think that a front cover that had Parker Posey perusing many vibrators would be a bit of a giveaway as to the tone of the film...but apparently not! Chuckle.

Today was a 9 for flip-flop days. I got to wear a floaty green skirt which got many compliments, my shiny sparkly flip-flops and just a tee-shirt to walk home in. Lovely. If only we'd have 2 days in a row that were constant. I say BAH to the 'British Summer'.

Ta-ta for now. Promise we'll be better. Won't we Fizz 'n' Tizz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Parker Posey is an alarm bell all by herself!