Wednesday 19 March 2008

Season 2?

Sometimes my online rental reveals some real hidden gems. The series I've just finished watching was just one of them: Huff. Right from the pilot episode I was drawn in, this was superior tv my friends. It stars Hank Azaria as a psychiatrist, and Oliver Platt as his crazy bonkers addicted to everything friend, and Blythe Danner as his dotty mother...oh I could go on. First off I'd say, watch it! Second up is me asking the question, where is Season 2? I know there's one out there cos I IMDB'd it and there's a whole list of episodes. But it's nowhere to be found on dvd. Can this really be? The ending was a HUGE cliffhanger!! And now I may never know what happens next. No! This cannot be!

If anyone out there knows, or has seen it, please tell me what happens next. Is Russell dead? Will Teddy crash the car? How long does Beth's mom hold out for? And is that Hungarian guy real? And most importantly, if you've got it on dvd, pretty please can I borrow it?

No comments: