Thursday 28 February 2008

Moving earth, part 2

Sucky sucky suck suck. Yep you guessed it, I'm still dizzy. So I'm still off work. And I'm still 'so bored I could die' (guess the quote moment there, not an actual statement). The only way to describe how I'm feeling today is imagine you're on a moving walkway at the airport, but you're not actually moving physically, your head just makes you feel like you are. It's proper rubbish it is. But I'm being all rebellious. I've been taking these drugs the doc gave me which are essentially travel sickness pills (hello, do you see me travelling right now?) and they're not working. Not at all. So I'm going drug free today. First thing I did was crash into the door frame. Excellent start. But asks I, what's the point in taking these drugs if they don't make you better? It's time to have serious words with my brain and tell it to right itself. See what happens with that.

No other news. Well apart from a piece of seriously minging gossip regarding a second floor window, a 'gentleman', and the words 'self' and 'pleasure'. Eeeek! What's the confusion? Clearly said gentleman had a library fantasy he wanted to fulfil. Yack yack yack though, surely: time. place. for. everything. Not libraryland! See what I miss out on when I'm not there. Oh lucky day xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I didn't even tell you about the guy who, on realising there was no loo roll, decided to use his scarf instead, and then flush it. Unsurprisingly this caused the system to back up. Boys really are disgusting aren't they?

Librarian Girl said...

Ah, the glamorous things that happen in Libraryland!

Hope you feel better soon!