Thursday 3 January 2008

Bruises

I have to share my amazement at how geometrically correct my bruises are! On New Year's Eve I fell on a circular tin of chocolates - Dizz will tell you I was trying to get into the tin, but that's just not true. Anyway, the bruises have taken a few days to develop, but now they are just amazing - here's an artist's impression (a photo of the real thing would be too nasty since my legs haven't seen daylight for many years!)


Oh, and by the way, can I just add OUCH!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Isn't it strange how the bruises happen at Wavey's house...

The real truth is that Fizz was playing evil assistant in helping Wavey get his hands on the leftover chocolate brownie, and in the confusion and subsequent brawl, managed to land in the tin of Cadbury's Heroes. It would have been funny if it wasn't obvious that it really really hurt.

Still good for blog anecdotes eh :o)

Anonymous said...

... with all this talk of bruises do I smell compo claims in the air ?

If so then I will insist on seeing the evidence Fizz

Librarian Girl said...

You fell onto a tin of chocolates?

I'm sorry you got hurt, but that made me laugh. Just a little.