Sunday 30 December 2007

Oh happy days

Good afternoon my lovelies. Well, it's been, we did it, all went without a hitch, and a wonderful day was had by all. I really can't write much more or you might all barf at the total gush-fest that is how I feel about how much of a fabulous and lovely time I've had with people who were great friends but now feel more like family. Maybe they will be able to tell you in better words in the comments box...

In an attempt to share the happy happy joy joy that was our Christmas I've compiled this remix using Photobucket which I'm hoping is going to work or I'm going to feel like a bit of a doofus. Excuse the music choice by way but they didn't have a great deal of holiday selection.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all - a gazillion thanks to Dizz, Fizz n Tizz for a cracking day ! One of those days where my face just ached from all the smiling and chuckling.

All the xmassy stuff was there ... ...great friends, great food and endless amounts of fun, laughter (and wine).

I woke up from an ever-so-short nap during the evening - surrounded by lovely women, dealt with a stray chocolate truffle took a sip of wine and wondered if it could get any better ( ... yes, I know, Match-Of-The-Day on the telly maybe).

I'm still grinning as I write this ! A warm and smiley xmas - and fun to see Dizz Fizz n Tizz together.


... hey I'm impressed with the remix thing ... you clever old Dizz

Unknown said...

Looks like a good day was had by all. I'm expecting to see the moustache make an appearance soon, Wavey!

(I've got to type in 'hdwlayu' to make this appear - I think it may be Welsh for something)

Librarian Girl said...

Awwww! Good times and great friends. What else is there?

Happy holidays!