Thursday 15 November 2007

What's the Welsh for no chance?

Sofa men arrived. Sofa men walked in house shaking heads. Sofa men they say "no chance love". Give them their due though (maybe it was the short skirt) they brought it in the house and gave it a good shove about. But sadly the 3 seater sofa would not fit into the living room. The only option was to start removing panes of glass from my windows...shaking head, no chance to that! So, it's gone back. But never fear. All is not lost my lovelies. Have rearranged the order so am getting a 2 seater sofa instead which is exactly 5'8'' just like me, so I'll be able to lay out full stretch on it. And amen to that.

Oh but the chairs. Oh wow. I'm in chair lust. Seriously I couldn't stop stroking and fondling them last night. They're huge! And so lovely. I feel like a queen sitting on her fabric covered throne. Oh so lovely. Just ask Fizz and Wavey, they'll tell you.

Have rest of afternoon to sit on my new chairs and enjoy the heaven that they are.

Oh thanks for suggestions for the boots, but trust me, they're gone, dead, they have to go to shoe heaven cos they are utterly beyond repair. Thanks for sharing the loss with me though. Fare ye well beloved black boots. I loved you so *whimpering face* bub-bye x

2 comments:

fizz said...

R.I.P. boots, then. Shame, I know how u loved them.

Unknown said...

Dim siawns, or something like that.