Thursday 8 November 2007

Stress

So, I told you all I've got a new role at work. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it's turning out to be a whole load of hassle. I won't bore you with the details, but I'm getting so wound up by all the office politics that I've literally got a huge pain in the neck. And the shoulder and upper back too. But only down my right side, which is strange.

Fed up with this constant ache, I've decided to try a therapeutic massage. It's all organised, and on Saturday morning I'm off to get all my worries massaged away. I'll let you know how it goes, although I'm expecting to be all blissed-out for the rest of Saturday so it might take a while before I blog again...

Ta ta
Fizz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how was it? Are you still too blissed-out to comment? I have no high-powered execuative stress, but I do have a slight strain in the side of my right hand, too much messing around on my laptop I think! :-/