Wednesday 28 November 2007

PAH!

Did it again. Crapola. Oh well, safe to say that we didn't succeed in NaBloPoMo or whatever it was called. However, there are only a few days left so I'll do my best to get something out there just so we can say the best effort was made!

Update:
1. Amy Wino has cancelled the rest of her tour! How lucky were we that she actually showed up and totally rocked? Thanks Amy! We still love you!
2. Had to throw out yet another pair of shoes! What's going on with the shoe loss? And yet another beloved pair as well. My Dr Who red shoes, boohoo, oh so sad. They literally came apart on my feet last night as I was taking them off: the sole ripped away from the fabric and a gaping hole was all that was left. Bub-bye red shoes, I hearted you so :o(
3. I think I have a hole in my stomach as I literally cannot fill myself up tonight. So far, since returning home, I've eaten: a packet of crisps; a cheese omelette and hash browns; many many strawberries, a meringue, and some chocolate gooey stuff (yum); oh and a chocolate orange digestive. And I'm already planning what I'm going to eat whilst watching Heroes in a bit.
4. Traffic sucks. Seriously. The past two nights in a row coming home from work has been a total nightmare! Tonight there was another accident so the bus had to divert and go miles out of its way to get us home. And it's not even really bad weather yet. What's going on out there drivers?
5. My cough cough cough still hasn't gone. So I went me to the docs to make sure it wasn't consumption. Don't worry, I don't have to go to the workhouse just yet, but I have got an inhaler to try and 'ease my red and inflamed lungs'. My doc said it was like moisturising dry skin on your arm...nice doc, we likey him a lot.
6. Re: above, my health is rubbish! Need me some kind of marvellous medicine to make all this crappy health stuff go away :o(
7. Didn't think I was going to but am loving "The Other Boleyn Girl" by Philippa Gregory. I'm not generally a fan of the historical novel but there's so much rumpy pumpy in this one that I'm being very finely entertained! I'd recommend it, I would.
8. Ray LaMontagne currently has occupancy of the stereo.
9. Christmas is now less than a month away and I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED MY SHOPPING!!! Someone help me. Must. Be. More. Organised.
10. But! Despite all of the above and all the other day to day nonsense, you ask anyone: how happy is Dizz? I just can't keep that smile off my face...

Ta-ta x

3 comments:

Val said...

Glad you're keeping going with the posts - you've done really well.

I thought about you and Cat when I read Amy had cancelled!

Librarian Girl said...

Wow, Amy Wino is like a comet!

You are lucky bastards to have seen her!

tizz said...

I'm glad you're very happy at the mo, but is there extra reason for it that I should know about? You've got me all curious and think I need a gossip update!

T x