Thursday 1 November 2007

Every single day?

Turns out that avid reading of blogs can get you into potentially challenging situations. Librarian Girl blogged today about NaBloPoMo; for the uninitiated this means that us crazy bloggers commit to writing a post every single day for the month of November. And she did such a good job of selling it (!) that I thought, yeah, why not, we here can do that. So. As they say. Here we are. This is the 1st November. And this is the first post of the month.

I have no idea what tone this month will take. I'm really (fingers and toes crossed!) hoping that Fizz and Tizz will also take up the challenge and help with the daily blogging. Cos I'm sure you shall all tire quickly of my voice on this here blog every single day.

My first idea was to follow the calendar challenges that Tizz bought me for Christmas, but as my challenge for today was to go and "mack" with someone, I had to immediately decide that was a bad idea. Cos this basically means going up to some random stranger and snogging the face off of them. Now if tonight was last night, and I'd had the 3 pints of beer liquid dinner, then that might have been a possibility; as it was the only thing I wanted to do was come home and create me the burger that I've been craving all day long (and oh boy was it good!)

Methinks that a general introduction to the challenge is good enough for the first post. And I'm calling in the troops. Come on people, if we're going to blog every single day, we want them comments to be a-coming!

For the first time ever, I can sign out of this by saying, see you here tomorrow!
Later alligators xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Hopefully our gig adventures this month will give you plenty of inspiration for uh-larious anicdotes! x