Tuesday 20 November 2007

10 minutes

Dizz is to busy to blog tonight, so it's been delegated to me. OK, the scarf blog was dull, but at least I had something to blog about. This time, I have absolutely nothing to tell. So, instead of telling you all about some amazing, wonderful event in my life, I'm going to ask for some help.

Here's the thing: I'm going on a course on Thursday and Friday, and it turns out everyone has to give a 10 minute presentation on a topic of their choice. Those who know me will be aware that I can talk for much longer than that on just about anything, but this is different - it's got to be interesting.

WHAT CAN I TALK ABOUT FOR TEN BLOODY MINUTES WITHOUT EVERYONE SLIPPING INTO A COMA?

We don't get to take any photos or anything with us, it's all just talking. eek! help! please!

Fizz x
PS any suggestions, however silly, are welcome. Just don't say 'scarves'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schrödinger's cat? Kept me interested for more than 10 mins...

Anonymous said...

Fizz, do I spot a grammatical error in your post?!!

How about your travel adventures? I'd be interested to hear about that topic.

:-)

fizz said...

Cat, you're absolutely right. And you know what, I was going to correct it, but I've decided not to. It's "painting outside the lines" for grammar geeks.

Bob - how did you do the umlaut thingy on Schrodinger? I'm impressed!

Thanks for your ideas. If it doesn't go to badly (see I did it again! woohoo I feel so free!) I'll blog about it when I get back.

Fizz x

PS maybe it's more like going commando for grammar geeks...