Sunday 23 September 2007

teaser...

Greetings blog readers! Well, Tizz and I have returned from San Fran. Wow. I'm sure that Tizz will agree that we had an utterly FABULOUS time and that we heart San Francisco very much indeedy. We had so much fun and so many funny things happened that we had to make lists coming home on the plane of things we had to blog about.

Which we will. Soon. But the jet lag is totally fierce and to say that I am extremely dozy would be quite inaccurate; wrecked is probably a better word. My actual body might be back in my hometown (which I have to say looks oh so dull in comparison to the beauty of San Fran) but my time clock is still on California time. Which means that I didn't get to sleep til 5am this morning. Sheesh, it sucks. I'm a gal who loves her sleep big time (ask Tizz for confirmation of this, she will tell you) so it's hitting me very hard. I'm really hoping that I sleep tonight cos I have to go back to work tomorrow (and that really sucks).

So until we actually blog about the hol proper, I will just say that I'm currently sat listening to my brand spanking new green 8GB ipod Nano which is oh so sleek, shiny, sexy; I think I might be in love with it. And Tizz has one too. Chuckle. Oh yes, we kept the US economy very buoyant with our shopping!

Ta-ta for now, check in again soon for hol highlights and piccies! xx

No comments: