Wednesday 27 June 2007

Vacancy

First I want to say big congratulations to Dizz and D for completing the Race for Life! Well done both of you I'm so proud. Secondly, I am enjoying the mini films being produced by Fizz and look forward to the next installment. Now on to the subject, I went to the cinema a few days back to see Vacancy. It wasn't too bad and normally horror films don't really bother me, but with the prospect of staying in a Motel during our San Fran trip I just want to make it known to any motel owning would-be snuff-filmmakers that I know the score and not to mess with two Brit-chicks when they come to stay. Also we have lots of friends who will know where we are staying in case you get any nasty ideas. Just thought I'd put it out there....

1 comment:

Claire said...

eeeekkk! Should we try and pack that axe after all so that if any snuff film-makers try to attack us we can bop 'em on the head v.speedily! Note to self: don't watch "Psycho" before going to San Fran...