Monday 5 March 2007

it don't impress me much

see this is why I hate Shania Twain. Because once you hear one of her godawful songs, they're in there, trapped in your head for days and days afterwards. Man I feel like a woman...aaaarrrrgggghhhh! How could he? But really, how could he? I went to this party on Friday night and all was going swimmingly until the dreaded Shania. I had to leave the room, I hate her so much. She's the one, that if I had a shotgun and a death wall, I'd have no hesitation in pulling the trigger. Harsh? Maybe, but come on. Her music sucks! Big style. It really would be a blessing to the music world.

And today, I'm sat at work and I started humming the opening bars to said Man etc etc. Nooooooo! Rescue me. Quick, someone sing something else...anything...please?

4 comments:

fizz said...

Music geek. I was going to write 'music nazi' but I felt that was too harsh.

So, I'm singing: Dewey! Gonna take your mama out all night... Better now?

tizz said...

Just had to add that I've got scissor sisters going round my head too as I've just booked tix to see them in July! Woo hoo!

fizz said...

I'm SO jealous! That'll be a fantastic gig

Claire said...

bet you're not as jelly as me, I could actually feel myself turning green with envy...