Friday 30 March 2007

bummer

okay so this is the situation: I didn't get the job that I was going for, which would have given me extra pennies to spend. And even though I didn't think that I stood an earthly chance of getting it, I'd already fantasized in my head what I was going to buy with the extra 300 quid a month. Now don't get me wrong, I don't often covet things, but this is something that I've wanted ever since they brought them out in such pretty colours, it's in my Amazon wishlist, I just pawed the monitor and whimpered slightly cos I know I can't have it. This is what I really really want:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So if anyone's feeling really kind and generous and has a spare £120 to spend on a delightful friend then I'd be really really grateful.

PS. I know this is never going to happen, I am a realist. But hey you never know, there might be an anonymous reader out there who is wadded and needs to spend his millions...if so and said anonymous person is feeling REALLY generous, I'd also kinda like a house with a pool as well

Mwah! x

1 comment:

fizz said...

Wavey's got one. Here's the plan, Stan. I re-instate the phantom engagement, marry him, divorce him, get custody of his i-pod and then give it to you. I'll just keep the Degas.

As for your other wish-list item, you already have the house, and you can get inflatable paddling pools from Argos for about 20 quid.