Monday 26 February 2007

Hola desde España

So I´m sitting in an internet café, reeking of sun cream and mosquito repellent, nursing a cold beer and thinking of you all back there in frigid old Blighty. Tee hee. Here in Ferteventura the sun is HOOOOT but the breezes are cool, so it´s just lovely.

I´ve managed to get a bit of a tan, despite wearing factor 60 and a hat. I went to the beach, but the water looked yucky. Gave that a miss. I just lounge on my little patio instead, reading, snoozing, doing a bit of embroidery (Yes. Stop snorting. It´s cool - embroidery is the new going out.)

The apartment is ok, basic but clean, and it has everything I need, even a telly showing British TV! I haven´t used that though, not because I´m a miser (it costs a lot), but because I forgot about the only thing I wanted to watch, which was Ugly Betty. Never mind, I´ll catch it on the on demand gizmo on my new telly box thingy.

I promised Dizz I´d write a review of Hot Fuzz which we went to see recently, but I´ve just been too busy, erm, lounging. I´ll do it when I get back. Sufice to say, it was brilliant. Dizz nearly wet herself, and I had difficulty breathing, I was laughing so much. Actually, I think I´ll go and see it again. A girl needs a good laugh-fest after a holiday, it helps to set the wrinkles in properly.

Hasta luego
Fizz

PS I am even more fizzy than usual. Sun is not good for curly-tops like me.

No comments: