Monday 15 January 2007

trying to be good...

Let's say a big yah-boo to technology!

So I've spent the best part of the last half hour surfing around the internet looking for organic clothing companies that fulfil the following requirements:
1. stylish
2. cheap
It seems that these are two things that don't go hand in hand with the whole organic fashion ranges. Let's discuss for instance, how anyone could possibly afford to pay 11 quid for one pair of pants! Do these people who wear organic fashion go for the whole eco-friendly thingy and wear them/wash them every single night? I mean come on people, it's just not practical. If that's the only options then I'm sorry but (look away now Fizz) it'd be commando for me all the way. Not that I was looking for organic underwear. I was actually looking for a new bag but the only ones they have on offer are ugly, with a capital UG. I like me a nice bag, we're talking stylish, we're talking funkay, we're talking damn fine. So in this instance, we're not talking organic.

Any funkay bag ideas send them my way please, pictures always welcome x

No comments: